I’m back from Orlando!
I’m so drained and I have a ton of homework to do, but I had a great break and so many amazing things happened!
- I worked 52.5 hours in 6 days
- I’ve officially reached the required 150 hours annually to keep my job
- I don’t have to worry about working again until after October
- I made it through the parade with energy to spare, despite not being on stilts in 3 months (I’m most excited about this!!)
- I’m flying to NYC on Thursday for the weekend!
- I somehow have to cram 2 weeks worth of homework into the next three days
- But it’s okay because I’m in such a good mood from spending the past week in the city I’m going to call home again in just a few months!